Boyds Spike Camps performance of a free-floated barrel, standard sling studs, and thumbhole grip give you everything needed to achieve success while keeping size and weight down. Comfortable, ergonomic, ambidextrous thumbhole to accommodate all types of shooters. Short Monte Carlo Comb to allow for proper cheek weld.
Fitment: Marlin 795 Clip Feed, Factory Barrel Rifle
Color: Pepper Laminated Hardwood
- Barrel Channel Dimensions Point A= 13/16" and Point B=13/16"
- Your trigger guard measurements should be:
- Width of Trigger Guard 27/32"
- Length of Trigger Guard: 5 13/16"
- LOP 13 1/2"
- Boyds 1/2" Recoil Pad
- Approximate Weight 2.5lbs
- Overall Length of Part 29 3/4"
- With Sling Studs
ATTENTION CUSTOMERS: This stock is designed to fit the Marlin Model 795 Clip Feed Rifle with the U shaped trigger guard.
Early models are longer and are shaped differently.