If you would like a Boyds At-One Thumbhole wood stock, for a Remington 710 & 770 Rifles, in a configuration that we do not currently have in stock, you can place your custom order here! Estimated Shipping times on custom stock orders is 3-4 weeks.
The revolutionary At-One Thumbhole Adjustable Gunstock from Boyds lets you precisely adjust your gun for an overall, true custom fit, and further fine-tune your gun, depending on varying situations. Adjust your gun to perfectly fit other users in seconds. The ambidextrous thumbhole design accommodates all shooters and hunters.
At-One Thumbhole Features:
- Bring-It comb adjustments at the push of a button with 9/16” adjustable range
- Bring-It butt pad adjustments allowing 12 ½” – 14” length of pull
- Forend Insert: Standard: 1-3/4” at rear, 1-7/16” at front
- Finished parts have a laboratory acid based satin finish proven to resist chemical and harsh weather conditions
- Reinforcing screws installed for added strength
- 1/2" leather-look rubber recoil pad comes standard for non-slip shouldering
- Comes with swivel studs installed
- Weight is approximately 3 Lbs.
- Overall length is approximately 30 1/4” butt retracted, overall length 31 3/4” butt extended
Fitment: Remington 700/710 Detachable Magazine Factory Barrel for Long or Short Action Calibers
- Barrel Dimensions: Point A = 1.230" Point B = .770"
- Center to Center of Action Screws: (Rear to Mid) 6.935", (Mid to Front 1.75" There are three takedown screws in this gun.
ATTENTION CUSTOMERS: We will provide trigger guard with screws, 2 escutcheons - 2 different types, rear mag tab, mag clip retainer, take down screw with washer, lug, and instruction sheet. : All finished parts have been CNC inlet to Boyds House Action. Variations may exist from firearm to firearm, minor fitting may be required to get that perfect fit to your firearm.