The revolutionary At-One Thumbhole Adjustable Gunstock from Boyds lets you precisely adjust your gun for an overall, true custom fit, and further fine-tune your gun, depending on varying situations. Adjust your gun to perfectly fit other users in seconds. The ambidextrous thumbhole design accommodates all shooters and hunters.
At-One Thumbhole Features:
- Bring-It comb adjustments at the push of a button with 9/16” adjustable range
- Bring-It butt pad adjustments allowing 12 ½” – 14” length of pull
- Traditional Forend and Traditional swept back pistol grip design included
- Forend Insert: Standard: 1-3/4” at rear, 1-7/16” at front
- All Finished stocks are 100% machine inlet for a drop in fit
- Finished parts have a laboratory acid based satin finish proven to resist chemical and harsh weather conditions
- Reinforcing screws installed for added strength
- 1/2" leather-look rubber recoil pad comes standard for non-slip shouldering
- Comes with swivel studs installed
- Weight is approximately 3 Lbs.
- Overall length is approximately 30 1/4” butt retracted, overall length 31 3/4” butt extended
Fitment: For Marlin XS7, Short Action, Factory Barrel Rifle (Click to Verify Your Action)
Color: Pepper Laminated Hardwood
- Barrel Channel Dimensions: Point A = 1 5/16" and Point B = 3/4"
- Center to Center of Action Screws: 7"