The Boyds Spike camps in the backcountry are a strategic necessity to tipping the odds into your favor and allowing you to do more with less. When we started developing this new design, we set out to product a high-quality, extremely comfortable, lightweight, essentials-only stock. Performance of a free-floated barrel, standard sling studs, and thumbhole grip give you everything needed to achieve success while keeping size and weight down.
Spike Camp Features:
- Comfortable, ergonomic, ambidextrous thumbhole to accommodate all types of shooters.
- Short Mone Carlo comb to allow for proper cheek weld.
- 1/2" Rubber recoil pad for quick non-slip mounting
- All Finished and Unfinished Boyds' Spike Camp stocks come with 1 front and 1 back blued swivel stud.
- Average weight of 2.5 lbs. and allows for great balance.
- Laboratory acid based satin finish - proven to resist chemical damage and harsh treatment from the elements
- The length of pull is 13.5"
FITMENT RUGER AMERICAN RANCH AR STYLE MAGAZINE STOCK
COLOR: COYOTE WITH LASER CHECKERING
This stock is designed for use with AR-15 magazines. You will need round specific magazines for the 300 Blackout, 350 legend, and 6.5 grendel. Due to dimensional differences. they will not feed or stack properly in a standard 5.56 magazine. Calibers that are not compatible include: .308, 6.5 Creedmoor, and .243. Calibers that are compatible without round specific magazines: .223 and .204.
Barrel Dimensions: Point A (0” from action) = 1 1/64" and Point B (9” from Action) = 3/4"
Center to Center Distance of Action Screws: 4 3/64"
Over All Length of Part: 31 1/2”
Length of Pull: 13 3/4”
Includes 3 sling-studs
Comes with a 1/2" Rubber Recoil Pad
Approximate Weight: 2lbs 8oz
The front and rear lugs, front and rear takedown screws, AR-15 magazine compatible mag well & trigger guard with screw. Boyds Gunstocks recommends bedding the front and rear lugs.
*All finished parts have been CNC inlet to Boyds' House Action. Variations may exist from firearm to firearm, fitting will most likely be required to get that perfect fit to your firearm. Magazine not included*