The Boyds' Spike Camp Features:
- Comfortable, ergonomic, ambidextrous thumbhole to accommodate all types of shooters.
- Short Mone Carlo comb to allow for proper cheek weld.
- 1/2" Rubber recoil pad for quick non-slip mounting
- All Finished and Unfinished Boyds' Spike Camp stocks come with 1 front and 1 back blued swivel stud.
- Average weight of 2.5 lbs. and allows for great balance.
- Laboratory acid based satin finish - proven to resist chemical damage and harsh treatment from the elements
- The length of pull is 13.5"
Color: Pepper Laminated Hardwood
Ruger 77/.17WSM or Ruger 77/22 Hornet Rifles with Detachable Box Magazine, Factory Barrel
Barrel Channel: Point A = 59/64" and Point B = 43/64"
Center to Center of Action Screws: 7 9/16"
Lower Magazine Opening Length: 2 3/64"
Over All Length of Part: 31 1/4" Comes with Boyds' 1/2" Rubber Recoil Pad. It is your responsibility to confirm the dimensions of your firearm with the supplied dimensions of our part. All finished parts have been CNC inlet to Boyds' House Action. Variations may exist from firearm to firearm, minor fitting may be required to get that perfect fit to your firearm