The Boyds Spike Camp Savage Axis Short Action Bull Channel laminated hardwood stock is a no-nonsense minimalist design, for those looking to upgrade to a laminate wood stock for a great price. The ergonomic thumbhole design allows both right-handed and left-handed shooters to comfortably fire the rifle; and the weight of 2 pounds 10 oz.would make it excel on your favorite hunting, or target rifle. This stock will work with the bull barrel, short action, Savage Axis Rifle. Like all Boyds custom wood stocks the Spike Camp is proudly made in the USA
COLOR: FOREST CAMO
- Barrel Dimensions: Point A = 1 1/3" and Point B = 59/64"
- Length of Mag Box: 3 17/64"
- Center to Center of Action Screws: 4 25/32"
- Over All Length of Part: 31 1/2"
- Comes with Boyds' 1/2" Rubber Recoil Pad.
- For short action calibers; 22-250 REM, 223 REM, 243 WIN, 308 WIN, 6.5 Creedmoor, or 7MM-08 REM.
- Safety is located on the tang and the Bolt Release is on the side of the receiver.
- A black plastic trigger guard, screw, and recoil lug are included with the stock.
- WEIGHT OF STOCK APPROXIMATE 2LBS 10 0z.
ATTENTION CUSTOMERS : When assembling, hold the barrel in the center of the channel and tighten screws. Safety is located on the tang and the Bolt Release is on the side of the receiver. A black plastic trigger guard, screw, and recoil lug are included with the stock. Metal trigger guards are also available. All finished parts have been CNC inlet to Boyds' House Action. Variations may exist from firearm to firearm, minor fitting may be required to get that perfect fit to your firearm.