8oz. Complete Epoxy Bedding System, Black Pro-Bed 2000 Medium size, enough epoxy to bed 4 to 6 rifles.
Each Complete Epoxy Bedding System contains. 4 Fluid ounces of Pro-Bed 2000 Resin, 4 Fluid ounces of Pro-Bed 2000 Curing agent. Mold release wax with application brush, 1 package of Fumed silica for thickening. Modeling clay for plugging pin and screw holes and a generous amount of wooden mixing sticks.
- Ease of mixing: A non-critical mix ratio of 1:1 by volume,insures that Pro-Bed 2000 always attains full cure.
- Overnight cure:Pro-Bed 2000 attains full cure in approximately 16 hours but still gives its user plenty of work time (approximately60 to 90 minutes, depending on room temperature.)
- Flowability:Pro-Bed 2000 has the perfect consistency.It will flow into all voids of the stock but it still stays where you put it.
- Strength:Pro-Bed 2000 uses the highest quality components such as carbon fiber and high compressive strength microscopic spheres that give the cured epoxy greater flexural and compressive strength, while completely eliminating the shrinkage problems. There are no cheap fillers or extenders.
- Carvability:Pro-Bed 2000 is not brittle.The cured epoxy can easily be carved, ground or machined without softening or chipping even in very thin sections.
- Appearance:The unique characteristics of Pro-Bed 2000 will make it easy to produce a finished product to be proud of,free of voids and surface imperfections for boththe professional gunsmith and novice alike.
- Clean up:All Pro-Bed 2000 kits come with a generous amount of an extremely high quality mold release agent that is both easy to apply and easy to clean off while giving you the best possible surface finish and debonding characteristics.