The Boyds revolutionary At-One Adjustable Gunstock from Boyds lets you precisely adjust your gun for an overall, true custom fit, and further fine-tune your gun, depending on varying situations. Adjust your gun to perfectly fit other users in seconds.
- Bring-It comb adjustments at the push of a button with 9/16” adjustable range
- Bring-It butt pad adjustments allowing 12 ½” – 14” length of pull
- With Traditional Forend and Traditional swept back pistol grip design
- Reinforcing screws installed for added strength
- Internal material of the forend has been removed to reduce weight
- 1/2" leather-look rubber recoil pad comes standard for non-slip shouldering
- Laboratory acid based satin finish proven to resist chemical and harsh weather conditions
- Comes with swivel studs installed
- Single-point sling mount included
- The weight is approximately 3 lbs
- Overall length is approximately 30 1/4” butt retracted, overall length of butt extended is approximately 31 3/4”
Fitment: Savage Axis, Savage Edge Long Action Factory Tapered Barrel Rifle (Click to Verify Your Action)
Color: Forest Camo Laminated Hardwood
- Barrel Channel Dimensions Point A = 1 11/32" and Point B = 23/32"
- Length of Mag Box: 3 49/64" approximately
Center to Center Distance of Action Screws: 4 25/32"
The Safety is located on the tang and the Bolt Release is on the side of the receiver.
A black plastic trigger guard, screw, and Polymer recoil lug are included with the stock.
All finished parts have been CNC inlet to Boyds House Action. Variations may exist from firearm to firearm, minor fitting may be required to get that perfect fit to your firearm.