At-One Thumbhole Features:
- Bring-It comb adjustments at the push of a button with 9/16” adjustable range
- Bring-It butt pad adjustments allowing 12 ½” – 14” length of pull
- Traditional Forend included, Traditional swept back pistol grip design included
- Forend Insert: Standard: 1-3/4” at rear, 1-7/16” at front
- Finished parts have a laboratory acid based satin finish proven to resist chemical and harsh weather conditions
- Reinforcing screws installed for added strength
- 1/2" leather-look rubber recoil pad comes standard for non-slip shouldering
- Comes with swivel studs installed
- Weight is approximately 3 Lbs.
- Overall length is approximately 30 1/4” butt retracted, overall length 31 3/4” butt extended
Fitment: Ruger American Centerfire Short Action Factory Barrel Rifle (Click to Verify Your Action)
Not compatible with 7.62x39 caliber due to steel mag liner
This stock is designed for use with the factory rotary Ruger American magazines. A drop in aluminum bottom metal kit can be purchased separately that will allow the use of Ruger AI style magazines. Part# A09158
Color: Nutmeg Laminated Hardwood
Barrel Channel Dimensions: Point A = 1 5/32" and Point B = 23/32"
Center to Center Distance of Action Screws: 4 3/64"
Includes: front and rear lugs, front and rear takedown screws, trigger guard with screw, and the front magazine tab catch , pro bed single use. We recommend bedding of the front and rear lugs after installation and firing test. Once bedded warranty is voided.
All finished parts have been CNC inlet to Boyds House Action. Variations may exist from firearm to firearm, fitting will most likely be required to get that perfect fit to your firearm.