The revolutionary At-One Thumbhole Adjustable Gunstock from Boyds lets you precisely adjust your gun for an overall, true custom fit, and further fine-tune your gun, depending on varying situations. Adjust your gun to perfectly fit other users in seconds. The ambidextrous thumbhole design accommodates all shooters and hunters.
At-One Thumbhole Features:
- Bring-It comb adjustments at the push of a button with 9/16” adjustable range
- Bring-It butt pad adjustments allowing 12 ½” – 14” length of pull
- Forend Insert: Standard: 1-3/4” at rear, 1-7/16” at front
- Finished parts have a laboratory acid based satin finish proven to resist chemical and harsh weather conditions
- Reinforcing screws installed for added strength
- 1/2" leather-look rubber recoil pad comes standard for non-slip shouldering
- Comes with swivel studs installed
- Weight is approximately 3 Lbs.
- Overall length is approximately 30 1/4” butt retracted, overall length 31 3/4” butt extended
Fitment: Remington 700 BDL Long Action with 1 Piece Hinged Floor Plate and Factory Barrel Rifle (Click to Verify Your Action)
Color: Forest Camo Laminated Hardwood
- Barrel Channel Dimensions: Point A = 1-1/4" and Point B = 25/32"
- Center to Center of Action Screws: 7.345"
ATTENTION CUSTOMERS: Inlet for standard factory tapered barrel channel. This stock is designed for the Remington 700 right hand long action hinged floor plate models. All finished parts have been CNC inlet to Boyds House Action. Variations may exist from firearm to firearm, minor fitting may be required to get that perfect fit to your firearm.