The revolutionary At-One Thumbhole Adjustable Gunstock from Boyds lets you precisely adjust your gun for an overall, true custom fit, and further fine-tune your gun, depending on varying situations. Adjust your gun to perfectly fit other users in seconds. The ambidextrous thumbhole design accommodates all shooters and hunters.
At-One Thumbhole Features:
- Bring-It comb adjustments at the push of a button with 9/16” adjustable range
- Bring-It butt pad adjustments allowing 12 ½” – 14” length of pull
- Traditional Forend and Traditional swept back pistol grip design included
- Forend Insert: Standard: 1-3/4” at rear, 1-7/16” at front
- All Finished stocks are 100% machine inlet for a drop in fit
- Finished parts have a laboratory acid based satin finish proven to resist chemical and harsh weather conditions
- Reinforcing screws installed for added strength
- 1/2" leather-look rubber recoil pad comes standard for non-slip shouldering
- Comes with swivel studs installed
- Weight is approximately 3 Lbs.
- Overall length is approximately 30 1/4” butt retracted, overall length 31 3/4” butt extended
Fitment: CZ 457 and 457 Varmint Rifles
Color: Pepper Laminated Hardwood
- Barrel Channel dimensions: Point A = 7/8" Point B = 7/8"
- Center to center action screws: 5 1/2"
ATTENTION CUSTOMERS: You will need take down screws from the factory stock. We will provide the lug. These are designed for 22 caliber.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Stock is well put together and finished, fitment was good with minimal work needed. The adjustments are smooth and there's enough to get the stock to fit me it 6'2. If I have any complaints that the grip is a little bit too small in both height and width to be comfortable for my rather large hands. To remedy this I removed a portion of the bridge above the thumb hole to allow me to shoot the gun with a thumbs up hold which I find to be much more comfortable. If you've got regular sized or small hands this grip would fit you fantastically I think with larger hands I would recommend going with the regular at one instead of the thumb hole.
Don't change a thing