The revolutionary At-One Thumbhole Adjustable Gunstock from Boyds lets you precisely adjust your gun for an overall, true custom fit, and further fine-tune your gun, depending on varying situations. Adjust your gun to perfectly fit other users in seconds. The ambidextrous thumbhole design accommodates all shooters and hunters.
At-One Thumbhole Features:
- Bring-It comb adjustments at the push of a button with 9/16” adjustable range
- Bring-It butt pad adjustments allowing 12 ½” – 14” length of pull
- With Traditional Forend and Traditional swept back pistol grip design
- Forend Insert: Standard: 1-3/4” at rear, 1-7/16” at front
- Finished parts have a laboratory acid based satin finish proven to resist chemical and harsh weather conditions
- Reinforcing screws installed for added strength
- 1/2" leather-look rubber recoil pad comes standard for non-slip shouldering
- Comes with swivel studs installed
- Weight is approximately 3 Lbs.
- Overall length is approximately 30 1/4” butt retracted, overall length 31 3/4” butt extended
Fitment: Savage 10,110 Short Action Factory Barrel, Bottom Bolt Release (located front of trigger guard) and
Detachable Box Magazine (magazine release located on the bottom of the floor plate) Rifle (Click to Verify Your Action)
Color: Pepper Laminated Hardwood
- Barrel Channel Dimensions: Point A = 1 5/16" and Point B = 3/4"
- Center to Center Distance between Action Screws: 4 7/16"
- Boyds 1/2" Recoil Pad
- LOP 13 3/4"
- Approximate Weight 2lbs 10oz
- Overall Length 32"
- With sling Studs
Attention Customers: If you have a XP model with a synthetic stock, you will need to purchase the bottom metal component system through Savage
Boyds uses a flat bottom metal design. Fitting for the plastic and some metal models may be needed or contact Savage for the flat bottom design.
These stocks are designed for the 3 piece design detachable box Mag parts as found on wood stocks. Some plastic models will require you to purchase additional parts from Savage.
NOT designed for old style side magazine release.
Variations may exist from firearm to firearm, minor fitting may be required to get that perfect fit to your firearm