The Boyds Field Designed buttstocks and forends provide an economical means of breathing new life into proud, old guns. To uphold the nostalgia of these firearms, Boyds has recreated stocks inspired by the traditional appearance of these older firearms. The Field Design buttstocks and forearms are finished to replicate the appearance of the traditional oil rubbed finish.
Fitment: Thompson Center Encore Single Shot Break Open Rifle
Color: Shady Camo Laminated Hardwood
- Overall Length of Stock:14 1/4"
- Measurement of Receiver Mounting Bolt: 2"
- Boyds Plastic Recoil Pad
ATTENTION CUSTOMERS :Encore stocks are designed for the 2 inch long action screw. Some models will require you to purchase new action screw to secure your action to Boyds stock. You may be able to purchase direct from TCA
- Barrel Channel Point A: 1" Barrel Channel Point B: 3/4"
- Receiver Edge to Center of Mounting Screw/Magazine
- Tube Width: N/A"
- Center to Center of Mounting Screws: 5"
- Over All Length of Part: 11"
All finished parts have been CNC inlet to Boyds house Action. Variations may exist from firearm to firearm, minor fitting may be required to get that perfect fit to your firearm