The Boyds Field Design walnut wood stock is the perfect upgrade for your Rossi 92 lever-action rifle. Boyds wood stocks are extremely rigid and are sealed with chemical-resistant finishes for long-lasting durability and performance in all weather conditions. Not only do these stocks look good, but they are extremely functional and would work well on your hunting or target rifle. This stock is specifically designed for the 357 Caliber Rossi 92, and like all Boyds Custom Hardwood stocks the Field Design is proudly made in the USA.
Color: Walnut Laminated Hardwood
- Top Tang Width: 15/16"
- Top Tang Length: 4"
- Bottom Tang Width: 5/8"
- Bottom Tang Length: 3 15/16"
- Stock Height at Receiver: 1 7/16"
- Stock Width at Receiver: 1 5/16"
- Overall Length of Stock:13"
- Measurement of Receiver Mounting Bolt: N/A"
- Come with BOYDS' PLASTIC BUTTPLATE
- Approximate Weight: 1lb
- Magazine Tube Width :9/16" *Boyds cuts the magazine tube channel to 0.681"+/- for the 44/45 caliber forends, meaning fitting to the magazine tube channel may be required. And cuts the magazine tube channel to 0.651"+/- for .357 caliber forends, meaning there may be a space between the magazine tube,
- Magazine Tube Shoulder to Shoulder : 2 1/16"
- Overall Length of Pert:8 12/16"
- Approximate Weight: 3oz