Sterling Thumbhole the recoil-absorbing characteristics of the high comb and straight-grip thumbhole make the Sterling design well suited not only for the serious trap shooter to whom endurance is a factor in competitive shooting, but is equally practical in an upland game or turkey gun. Finished parts have a laboratory acid based satin finish proven to resist chemical and harsh weather conditions
Fitment: Remington 1100 or 1187 20 Gauge Shotgun
Color: Nutmeg Laminated Hardwood
Butt Stock Specs:
- Top Tang Width: N/A Top Tang Length: N/A
- Bottom Tang Width: 9/16"
- Bottom Tang Length: 9/16"
- Stock Height at Receiver: 1 7/8"
- Stock Width at Receiver: 1 5/16"
- Overall Length of Stock: 13 /34"
- Measurement of Receiver Mounting Bolt - 10 1/2"
- Pachmayr 1" Recoil Pad
- Approximate Weight 1lb 9oz
- Barrel Channel at Rear: 1 1/8"
- Barrel Channel at Front: 53/64"
- Magazine Tube Width at Rear: 1 1/4"
- Magazine Tube Width at Front: 7/8"
- Receiver face to Mag Tube Shoulder: 8 55/64"
- Over All Length of Part: 11 13/16"
All finished parts have been CNC inlet to Boyds House Action. Variations may exist from firearm to firearm, minor fitting may be required to get that perfect fit to your firearm.