The Tactical Solutions’ X-RING Takedown Barrel is a lightweight and highly accurate .22 LR rifle barrel for the Ruger® 10/22® Takedown 22LR and for the Tactical Solutions X-Ring TD VR semi-automatic .22 rifles. The barrel comes standard with a fully adjustable rear sight, a fiber optic front sight, and a complete twist-on locking mechanism for easy installation. This barrel upgrade represents what TacSol is known for in the .22LR aftermarket barrel industry; lightweight, highly accurate, and easy-to-install barrels. The barrel dramatically increases accuracy, performance, and reliability. It is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with a .920” diameter target contour profile. Suppressors are easily attached by simply twisting them on the barrel’s ½” X 28 threaded end. Hand-chambered for 22 LR, with a target crown and chromoly bore, the X-RING Takedown Barrel upgrade is everything you could ask for in a .22LR takedown barrel.
• The only Takedown Barrel that includes connecting hardware: Our Takedown Barrel comes standard with all twist-and-click connecting hardware. Simply install your .920” stock forend and you are ready to shoot.
• Quick and easy collapsible engineering: Push of a button and twist for easy takedown and re-assembly.
• Shoot with Accuracy: The barrel’s chromoly steel bore and target crown provide pinpoint accuracy
• Quick and Easy Target Acquisition: Lightweight, durable construction
• Noticeable Craftsmanship: Unique design & quality above all others
• Fluted Barrel: Our barrels are fluted for weight reduction and heat dissipation
• Colorful Options: Several color options to fit your individual choice
• Easy to carry: Extremely lightweight and durable materials
• Easy Silencer or Compensator Attachment: Threaded muzzle for thread-on silencer
• Versatile Use: Perfect for hunting, plinking, and target shooting
• Pinpoint Open Sight System: Fiber Optic Front & Rear adjustable sights
Chambered for .22 Long Rifle
Profile: .920” Diameter Target
Threaded: 1/2” X 28
Rate of Twist: 1:16”
Includes Fully adjustable rear sight and fiber optic front.