Ultra-light Harris Bipods are lightning quick and quality manufactured with heat treated steel and hard alloys. The bipods are quick-detachable and clamp to the stud of bolt action rifles with conventional stock design. Carrying your rifle with a sling or shooting off-hand is not impeded by the use of a Harris Bipod. Hinged bases have tension adjustment to eliminate tremor or looseness in the base of the bipod.
- Locking Notches on legs
- Swivel Models:
- These are the models with S in the designation
- Hinged base has tension adjustment and buffer springs to eliminate tremor or looseness
• Ultralight weights13 oz.
• Extends from 6" to 9"
• Leg notches in 1" increments.
• Legs are spring loaded, for fast deployment.
• Swivels (tilts) to compensate for uneven terrain.
• Has a built in sling swivel stud to attach the sling.
• 100% Made in the USA