Leupold STD 2 Piece Scope Bases
Some of these are older inventory. There may be some aged packaging or slight cosmetic differences in the product from current variations.
From the Manufacturer:
The Leupold steel standard bases and rings are the most versatile of any mounting system we offer. The rear ring is secured by windage adjustment screws, allowing the scope's internal adjustments to be reserved for precise sight-in. Additionally, shims can be used for gross elevation adjustment, reserving the scope's elevation adjustment for bullet drop compensation dial applications.
- 2-Piece bases fit right and left-hand actions, and reversible bases are available for many actions.
- Forged and machined steel construction.
- The forward part of the base accepts a dovetail ring, locking it solidly into position. The rear ring is secured by windage adjustment screws.
- 2-Piece bases offer maximum accessibility to the breech area of your rifle.
- Long Range STD™ mounts provide a 15-MOA slope of built-in elevation compensating for bullet drop at extreme ranges.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Both the Leupold bases and the service provided by R & S were outstanding. I will be looking to R&S again soon.