- 8 Fluid ounces of Pro-Bed 2000 Resin
- 8 Fluid ounces of Pro-Bed 2000 Curing agent
- Mold release wax with application brush
- 1 package of Fumed Silica for thickening
- Modeling clay for plugging pin and screw holes, and wood mixing sticks
- Medium size, enough epoxy to bed 8 to 12 rifles.
- Ease of mixing: A non-critical mix ratio of 1:1 by volume, insures that Pro-Bed 2000 always attains full cure.
- Overnight cure: Pro-Bed 2000 attains full cure in approximately 16 hours but still gives its user plenty of work time
- Cure Time: (approximately 60 to 90 minutes, depending on room temperature.)
- Flowability: It will flow into all voids of the stock and still stay where you put it
- Strength: uses the highest quality components such as carbon fiber and high compressive strength microscopic spheres that give the cured epoxy greater
- flexural and compressive strength, while completely eliminating the shrinkage problems.
- Carve: Pro-Bed is not brittle. The cured epoxy can easily be carved, ground or machined without softening or chipping even in thin sections.
- Clean Up: Comes with a generous amount of extremely high quality mold release agent that is both easy to apply and easy to clean off.
- Higher compressive and flexural strength with NO shrinkage while also having a forgiving 1:1 mix ratio.