This Midas BTR GEN2 1-6×24 is equipped with ATSR4 reticle that is specifically designed for 3 gun competition. With hold over points for both bullet drop and wind compensation, using a Nato 5.56/.223 caliber rifle (68 grain hornady and 69 grain sierra cartridges). The low profile capped turrets will ensure you stay zeroed. The 1.4 moa center red dot is perfect for zeroing your rifle at 200 yards. You can use the dots below the center red dot for targets at 300, 400, 500, and 600 yards. The unique design of the small size dots eliminate target obstruction on 12~18 inch targets beyond 200 yards and allow the shooter to take a quick shot. The dots on the left and right off the center line are the hold over points for 5 mph and 10 mph wind.
- HD Glass: HD Glass gives you better light transmission, brighter, and sharper image.
- Illuminated Reticle: The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment.
- Etched Glass Reticle: Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Advanced Fully Multicoated: Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- XPL Coating: XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches or anything else mother nature can throw at you.
- High Precision Erector System: The high precision erector system processed by high precision CNC machine with +/- 0.0001mm tolerance level to provide you the most accurate power settings and smoothest magnification change
- 6061 T6 Aluminum: The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it.
- Heat Treated One Piece Tube Construction: Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof: Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidently submerged underwater
- Fog proof : Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof: Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Argon Purged: Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability.
- Magnification 1-6
- Objective Lens Diameter 24 mm
- Reticle ATSR4 SFP IR MOA, Glass Etched illuminated
- Surface Finish Matte
- Lens Coating Advanced Fully Multicoated
- Extra Coating Xtra Protective Coating
- Tube Material 6061 Aluminium
- Tube Diameter 30 mm
- Exit Pupil 12.5- 4 mm
- Eye Relief 3.8"
- Field of View @100 yards 108-17.6 ft
- Click Value 0.5 MOA
- Adjustment range per rotation 50 MOA
- Total Elevation Adjustment 120 MOA
- Total Windage Adjustment 120 MOA
- Turret Style Capped
- Parallax Adjustment Fixed
- Purging Material Argon
- Length 10.6"
- Weight 18.1 oz.