APRS4 SFP IR MIL reticle is designed for long and mid-distance shooting with illuminated center cross and 0.2 mil hash mark increments from center to 6 mils in all directions, that can help you quickly lock in your target and set holdover positions and leads for a moving target. The illuminated 2 mil span center cross with 0.2 mil hash marks provides excellent low light visibility. The .1 mil floating center dot draws a shooter’s vision right on target enabling him or her to engage a small target at long distance with little to none view obstruction.
- HD Glass: HD Glass gives you better light transmission, brighter, and sharper image.
- Illuminated Reticle: The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment.
- Etched Glass Reticle: Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Advanced Fully Multicoated: Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- XPL Coating: XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches or anything else mother nature can throw at you.
- Precision Zero Stop System: The system allows you to lock down your zero position and dial back to it with a sharp and precise stop right at your zero mark even you are turning it in pitch-dark or blinded folded.
- High Precision Erector System: The high precision erector system processed by high precision CNC machine with +/- 0.0001mm tolerance level to provide you the most accurate power settings and smoothest magnification change
- 6061 T6 Aluminum: The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it.
- Heat Treated One Piece Tube Construction: Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof: Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
- Fog proof : Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof: Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Argon Purged: Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability.
- Magnification: 4.5-27
- Objective Lens Diameter : 50 mm
- Reticle: APRS4 SFP IR MIL, Glass Etched illuminated
- Surface Finish Matte
- Lens Coating: Wide Band Fully Multicoated
- Extra Coating: Xtra Protective Coating
- Tube Material: 6061 Aluminium
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Exit Pupil: 11.1-1.7 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.9"
- Field of View 100 yards: 22.7-3.6 ft
- Click Value: 0.1 mil
- Adjustment range per rotation: 10 mil
- Total Elevation Adjustment: 22 mil
- Total Windage Adjustment: 22 mil
- Turret Style: Exposed Direct Dial
- Parallax Adjustment: Side Focus – 30 yards to infinity
- Purging Material: Argon
- Length: 13.8"
- Weight: 26 oz.
- Reticle Sub tension Validity: 15x